Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tag for Thomas

What is his name? Thomas Nathanael Hood

How long have you been together? started dating six years ago this month

How long did you date? dated from June to October When we were engaged. Then we were married the end of December

How old is he? 29

Who eats more? Thomas especially after a long work day. You couldn't tell but I think he could out eat his brothers sometimes!

Who said I love you first? Thomas did but I said it right after him. It was also our first date but we had been talking on the phone for about a month before we started dating

Who is taller? He is by about 4 inches

Who can sing better?I can Thomas unfortunately did not get that gene in his family.

Who is smarter? I depends on the subject he could tell you the latin terms for all kinds of trees but I can define all kinds of cooking terms and recite different things. So I think we help each other out alot.

Who does the laundry? I do. He is not allowed to after he shrunk my favorite sweater when we were first married he was never allowed again.

Who pays the bills? We take turns it is usually whoever gets to it first. but we work together on balancing the checkbook.

Who sleeps on the right side?I do most of the time.

Who mows the lawn? Thomas he says its his lawn so I let him do it

Who cooks dinner? I do except for special times when he decides to give me a break

Who drives? Thomas does I don' like how he critiques my driving

Who is more stubborn? It really depends on the day and the situation

Who kissed who first?I did he kissed me on the cheek and I just went for it.

Who proposed? Thomas did on my parents back porch with oreos it was so silly but sweet at the same time

Who has more friends? I keep in touch with more of my friends but he had more growing up than I did. I think I would have more now if you count all the people I met in Iraq

Who is more sensitive? I am but he can be sensitive sometimes.

Who has more siblings? the same. since my parents adopted Robin we have the same amount. He has four brothers and one sister and I have four sisters and one brother.

Who wears the pants? I think he does but he might say that I do some of the time too.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hi Heather and Thomas, I saw your link on Tammy and Joseph's page so I thought I'd click. It's fun to get to know you through your blog. It was also nice to sit in front of you at church on Sunday...I hope my kids weren't too distracting! Your kids are simply adorable!

Cindy Smith