Friday, July 11, 2008

Our fourth of July!

My parents came down to visit on Thursday with two of my sisters. We all went to the beach and then to our favorite seafood restaraunt so far Tubby's Tankhouse (mmm so good). We then went to the candy stores on River street we ended up spending way more on candy then we needed to but it was so good. Then on Friday we went shopping at the mall and had our own little cookout in the backyard and cooked marshmallows over the grill afterwords.
Then on Saturday we headed to Columbia to see the Hoods. We went to the lake with their boat. They had a tube and wake board to play with. We had alot of fun then the storm came it was crazy. We tried to tie the boat down but the waves were so bad that one of the ropes broke and all the guys were out there holding on to it. It never ended up raining but it was cold and windy. On Sunday we went to church with the Hoods and had a birthday party for Brenna(Thomas' sister). We had a lot of fun and stayed busy. After our little holiday we felt like we needed a vacation though. Sorry no pictures again I need to go visit a camera shop. My mom did take some and said she would send those to me hopefully soon. When I get them I will be sure to post them.

1 comment:

Familia Durham said...

So, what happened to your camera? How do you make it day by day without one? He he he I was at Wal-mart not long ago and when we were leaving I found a 1GB SD card in the parking lot. My camera uses those too... then, on Saturday I went to the yard sale at the church (for the girl's scouts) and there was a Kodak easy share digital camera for $1. It is not the best but it works and the kids love to take pictures so this is their camera now. And guess what? It takes SD Cards! So not a bad deal after all! Whooo Hooo
I am glad you had a good 4th of July. Come visit we need some trees cut down...