Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories tag!

A Different Kind of Tag:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together (either with just me, just Thomas, or the family). It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Thanks for playing along!

7 comments:

House of Squitty said...

My memory is of you coming to my parents house and my mom either making or altering your wedding dress and you were a gorgeous bride!

Familia Durham said...

I remember playgroup times, specially one particular day at the South Cove park. I think I have a picture.

Sarah said...

I remember many days sitting out at high school and eating lunch together. Also I remember many fun days of girl's camp. Those were some good times.

Joe and Tammy said...

i could go on forever...but i will only bore you with a couple. like your wedding receptions, blus stuff on your dress, amhurst apartment (chicken enchiladas ;(, tyler's blessing, cousins at christmas...and so on and so forth! love ya :)

Familia Durham said...

Hey there... can I have your e-mail address??? By the way... Have fun at Six Flags. We went last week... we also went to the aquarium and had a wonderful time there too... or did you already go? We went on the 17th.

Doug & Stef said...

hi heather- I found your blog through sarah's and thought I'd say hi! Since this is one of those memory posts, I don't have a specific, but something I remember about you is your cute laugh and you used to laugh at all my jokes, thanks for patronizing me haha! you have such a cute little family!

Cindy said...

I remember when I first met you, you reminded me of my college room mate and good friend named Ainsley and then shortly after you had Ainslee you and Thomas came to our ward one Sunday with the kids and I asked you her name and you said Ainslee, it was so crazy, but really cool!