Saturday, June 28, 2008

Summer days

Yesterday I took the kids to Hilton Head. We went shopping then the beach. I was surprised when Tyler ran to the water first. He is usually the scared careful one. He got about to his thighs he was having fun until a wave knocked him down. Ainslee on the other hand slowly got into the water and didn't want to get out even if she went under. I ended up carrying both of them into the water at the same time. I am sure we were a site to see. After the beach we went to TCBY and got some shivers they were very good and the kids enjoyed every minute of it. Next time we go to the beach we hope Thomas can come with us it would make it alot easier for me not to have to hold both of them. (sorry no pictures my camera is still messed up.)

1 comment:

Familia Durham said...

Can I go with you to the beach next time? Oh, how I miss the ocean!!! :'( When are you coming up for a visit?