Sunday, June 1, 2008

ABC's

A-ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached
B-BEST FRIEND: Thomas Duh thats what happens when you get married!
C-CAKE OR PIE: anything sweet the flavors change constantly
D-DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday it is the only day we are all together
E-ESSENTIAL ITEMS: wedding rings and a hair band on my wrist
F- FAVORITE COLOR: pink, blue, purple
G-GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: gummy worms are the best
H- HOMETOWN: Greenville, South Carolina
I-INDULGENCES: any chocolate I can hide from Thomas!
J-JANUARY OR JULY: July I don't like the cold! Not that it gets cold here
K- KMART OR WALMART: Walmart we don't have a K-mart
L-LIFE IS NOT COMPLETE WITHOUT: my kids and husband
M- MARRIAGE DATE: December 28, 2002
N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Four sisters and one brother
O-ORANGS OR APPLES: Apples gala yum!
P-PHOBIAS OR FEARS: spiders, snakes, I would ever loose a child.
Q-QUOTES: I wanna look for daddy in Jesus' other living room! Tyler
R- REASON TO SMILE: kids silly jokes and imaginations
S-SEASON: spring
T-TAGGED FRIENDS:Tammy, Carrie, Lorena, Jenny
U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I don't like animals very much
V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: Old Navy
W- WORST HABIT: not paying attention when someone talks to me and having to get them to repeat it
X- XRAY, ULTRASOUND OR MAMMOGRAM: Ultrasound I love seeing the baby for the first time
Y-YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: roast beef and mashed potatoes
Z- ZODIAC:scorpio

No comments: