Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day!

My camera is not working right now so I figured I would share some pictures from last years Memorial day or sometime around it. This is me in my room modeling the hat My mother in law sent me for the holiday.
This is in my culinary class I was in.
This is the Iron Chef competition we did not win but we got second out of four. I was in charge of deserts it was alot of fun.
This is a picture of the cooks on memorial day. We always had a big party. I think we had a big cake fight after that picture.
I had alot of fun over seas but I am greatful to be home and to spend time with my family on this day of remembering what me and all the other soldiers and families have suffered.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather~

I got your link off of Sarah's blog and wanted to say hello. You look great and your kids are adorable!! Glad you are home safe from Iraq! You are so talented too. your wedding cake came out great! How's is Amanda doing??

Keep in touch,
Jamie

Familia Durham said...

Wow, looks like you had a fun time for memorial day last year... but I bet this year was much better! :)