Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tyler's 6th Birthday!!

Tyler kinda lucked out this year for his birthday. Since I was still in the hospital the day of his birthday he got two parties. My family was in town when I got out of the hospital with connor so we gave Tyler a party with them and he got alot of toys. Then I threw him a party with his friends a few weeks ago and he got even more presents then.


This is the birthday group. Don't look at the mess we were supposed to have it at the park but it started raining.

He had a transformer party. He is loving them right now. He likes to transform them and he is really good at it too.







I was planning on making him a nice cake but he told me to just do the sky and grass and put the transformers on it. Hey if he wants to make it easy on me I will let him.





1 comment:

Jared and Liz said...

Te deseamos un feliz cumpleanos Tayler, desde Chile, muchos besitos..

Scarlett and Liz