Monday, November 30, 2009

Ainslee is 4!!

I can not believe that my little girl is four years old. She has grown so much this year. She is going to pre-k and is a great big sister. She is still a happy little girl and getting into everything. For her party the girls watched the new Tinkerbell movie and I let them decorate their own cupcakes. They loved it. When my parents got there they had their new puppy with them and we decided to play a joke on Thomas. I told him that the puppy(mocha) was Ainslee's present. She loves dogs and was sitting there hugging on her and playing with the dog. He looked at me like are you serious( he is not a animal person to say the least). I told him the truth and he was extremely greatful.


Mocha and Ainslee
Opening presents.
I love this little crazy, sweet, loving little girl. I am so excited to watch her grow and learn so much more in her life.

No comments: