Wednesday, October 8, 2008

update

Sorry it has been so long I started a business. I am now selling Premier Designs Jewelry out of my home. I go and do home shows the hostess recieves 10% of all the sales and I receive 50% of the sales. I absolutely love it and getting a ton of jewelry is not a bad thing either. So if anyone reading this wants a show just leave me a message and we can set one up.

Also Tyler has experienced his first spirit week at a high school. He goes to our local high school for pre-k and loves it. They are dressing up every day to help support the school. Monday he was dubbed Mr. Tacky we managed to dress him in the tackiest outfit in the class. Then Tuesday he dressed like his Grandpa Caldwell. Today he dressed like he just came out of the movie Grease. Tomorrow is college day and we don't seem to have a clemson outfit for him in this size. So I am trying to come up with something.

I promise to post some pictures at the end of the week along with his birthday party pictures from this weekend.

No comments: