Sunday, October 19, 2008

Ainslee's hair!!!! ;(

I let the kids color and cut out some pictures after church today bad idea!! Ainslee decided she needed to cut her hair. I was so sad I finally had it grown out to where it was cute and long.

Do you see the big chunk taken out. Thinking to out smart her I had pulled up the top part of her hair. But she went straight for the back!! I just did not make it to her in time.

So I gave her this cute little cut. Granted I am not by any means a professional but I could not let her go out with half her hair missing.



5 comments:

Familia Durham said...

Long hair or short hair... she is adorable either way. :) And you are great at cutting hair!

Carrie Maseda said...

I know you hate that she cut her hair, but the haircut you gave her looks super adorable! I like the way it flips out at the bottom. :)

small town Hood said...

Thanks guys and here I thought I wasn't good at cutting hair!

Doug & Stef said...

I did the same thing to my own bangs right before picture day in kindergarten. It's bound to happen. It looks way cute though now, too, no worries.

Sarah said...

Good job Heather! Her hair is super cute!! I did it to my bangs when I was her age, except I did it to the scalp and it was with pinking shears. Oh my was it adorable!! Anyways, thanks for the advice on my blog. I miss you guys tons! I am coming home the 16-30 for Christmas. We definately need to get together! Love you cuz!!