Monday, October 27, 2008

My little man!!

I wanted to post some picture of Tyler growing up around his birthday but I never got around to it. Here are a few from the past 3 years.


Last year at Halloween Tyler was a pirate pumpkin and Ainslee was a fairy princess.
He did this himself he thought it was hilarious.
His fourth birthday. We had it at the park with all his friends from church.


Bob the builder Halloween at three years old.


My two week vacation from Iraq. I had just told him I had to leave again.



Two years old camping trip.







After his second birthday party playing with Amy in the back yard.




He loved Elmo at that age.







Family hike at two years old








one of my favorites


















2 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

I think kids grow up way toooooo fast! At least you are taking plenty of pictures along the way!

Joe and Tammy said...

you must be busy!