Tuesday, July 21, 2009

updates

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. My little sister was married on Myrtle beach, SC That was alot of fun and then her reception was in greenville where I made the wedding cake with my Aunt Tina's help. I promise to post pictures when I can.

I stayed in Greenville for the past five weeks working with the Army. Thomas lost his job and I was trying to make sure that we had money to pay the bills without having to dig into our savings. While I was gone the kids were passed from the Hood's to the Caldwell's to Thomas and they were spoiled rotten(thanks guys). Now everyone is home and we are trying to get ready for school and the new baby coming soon. Tyler starts kindergarten in two an a half weeks. I still have to get his school uniforms and new shoes. I am also trying to work my premier jewelry business even more so if any one wants to have a show I would be glad to do it for you. I promise to post more in the future.

1 comment:

Doug & Stef said...

Eh- We can relate now huh? I'm sorry about Thomas's job and about that last post - which totally made me cry!! What a cute family, I hope we both have things work out soon!