Monday, January 5, 2009

SIX great years!!

I know this is late, our anniversary was on the 28th of December. We were in Greenville at the time for our very long Christmas break. I wanted to post a little to my sweet husband. I love you always.

I am so greatful for our families support and love for the past six years we have had of marriage. We have counted on them so much.


The love of my life forever and always!!



Our sweet family. I am so greatful for my kids and husband.



He is such a great dad. I am greatful for the bond they have with each other.

I know that we have had our hard times(Iraq) and our good times. I cannot wait to spend forever with this man and to see our kids grow old and one day marry for eternity themselves.


5 comments:

Doug & Stef said...

Congrats Heather - I can't believe you've been married for six years! And I love the black and white pic you chose for your card - it is so cute!

Familia Durham said...

Congratulations on your 6 years together. You have a beautiful family. :) Keep in touch!

small town Hood said...

thank you guys.

Jared and Liz said...

Congrats on 6 great years!... Liz really enjoyed seeing the old photo with me. I told her that once we were in the States she would be able to sit down for weeks looking at Mom photo albums... We´ll see you guys soon!

Jared and Liz said...

We are doing all the paperwork for the visas now, and we are planning to be in the US by August 2009.