Friday, November 7, 2008

Trick or Treating!

We went around the neiborhood with our friends Maggie(pictured) and her dad. We rode on a hayride with some other friends. I think the kids liked that more than getting candy.

Leaving to go to Maggie's house.


After trick or treating at church.


Going to school as a pirate. He had so much fun being able to go like this. His classmates consisted of super heros, princesses and thing 1. Ainslee was able to go too she had a blast. They ended up with two bags of candy a piece. We are still eating it and probably will for a while.




2 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

Okay, I just have to say again how much I LOVE Ainslee's hair; it is soooo adorable!

small town Hood said...

thanks Carrie I am fanally starting to like it short! I was enjoying being able to do things with it.