Monday, November 24, 2008

Ainslee is 3!!!

We had a small birhtday party but she had fun and thought it was great to have so much attention.

I think that this was their favorite toy. They are both really liking playdough right now and Maggie gave them this octopus for playdough. This thing has so many things that you can do with playdough. I will have to post later some of the things that they are making with it.
Ainslee loves her new baby I wanted to get her a cabbage patch but our wal-mart didn't have any when I went to buy her present.
She had a butterfly cake and decorations she has always been my little butterfly girl.


We loved having My mom and three of my four sisters here. Molly also brought her boyfriend/fiancee Dennis with her(Ainslee thinks that he is her boyfriend so he had to come).



Our little princess with her birthday breakfast.


She had a great birthday and loved having family and friends over for her party.



No comments: