Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Our little lizard friend

I walked outside on monday and saw this lizard staring at me. He was just sitting on our plastic chairs. Ainslee was amazed she kept wanting me to pick it up,YEAH RIGHT. But I did not mind taking pictures of it. I could not get Tyler out of the sandbox but when he finally did come he thought it was the greatest thing in the world. He being the boy that he is wanted to touch it. Good thing it was a fast runner. Tyler could not catch it so he tryed to trick it. He went to get some water. See third picture



Now of course it ran from the water and Tyler's eagerness. So..... He caught a worm to feed it. Now the lizard did not let Tyler get close enough to give him the worm. But he was happy that he at least got to pick up the worm.
And we let the lizard go about his buissness.

1 comment:

Familia Durham said...

You didn't let him pick it up??? My boys ALWAYS pick them up. I don't know how they do it but they always catch them. Logan puts them on his body and the lizards crawl all over him. Don't worry, they let them go unharmed. :) I should mail you some pictures of the kids with the lizards... they are cute. :) HAVE FUN!