Monday, March 17, 2008

Our little TORNADO!!!!



On Saturday night we had a really bad storm. Thomas and I had not watched the news so we didn't know that a tornado was coming through our county. Our power went out at nine thirty or so and didn't come back on till the next day around four. but driving home from church we saw this metal power line tower bent( I know that someone in the family will correct me on the terminology). There were thirteen of these things messed up like this in our county. Well to be exact it was mainly in the town right next to us. The amazing thing is that we have no damage at all. We feel really blessed and when we got to church that day the power came on right before the meeting started so I still got to do my first sharing time in primary. It was a crazy day but we did learn that we need to be more prepared.

No comments: