Thursday, February 21, 2008

We have been tagged

10 years ago: I was a freshman in high school and getting ready to start dating!

5 things on my list to do today: run errands, go to the park with the kids, do a load of laundry, cook dinner and do the dishes.

what I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Pay off all my debt, go shopping with Tammy and Molly, buy a new house and help out my family.

3 of my bad habits: not putting the laundry away(it usually just stays in the basket!), I watch way to much tv, and sometimes I can talk to much.

places I've lived: Monroe, NC, Greenville, SC , Columbia, SC, Central, SC, Balad Iraq, Springfield, GA

Jobs I've had:jersey mikes subs, manager Quizno's subs, babysitter, army reservist, bakery at Kroger grocery store, a cook at Clemson dining hall

Things most people don't know about me: I love to sing. I took dance classes in Iraq I learned to salsa, swing, machata, merenga, two step. It was alot of fun.

Sarah Casper, Mandy Dable, Molly C, Andrew C, Elizabeth Muir tag your it!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So Heather check my blog to find out my answers to these questions. I hope you are doing good and Savannah is treating you well. Tell your parents and Amanda hi for me.
~Sarah